Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Posted by yann at 7:45 PM
[this was a dialogue between me and SOMEBODY called mandi =)]

Lalala im damn bored. Im currently waiting for SOMEBODY to complete wrapping her
present. Hurry somebody.

WHY CANT YOU WAIT ANW!!!!!!

Cos I wanna go home larr. Must get home before my mum does!!

You didn't tell her you were going out?!

I did.. but im not sure if she heard. I dunno la. But its considered late if I
get home AFTER she does.

What time does she normally get back

Six I think. If im not wrong.

SIX! CRAP! SO EARLY!

I know... why do you think im hurrying you?!?

Am currently looking for the beginning of my tape. Stop typing to me.

Who asked you to type back.

Hurryy tape that thing. And btw I MIGHT squash it.

Squash it for all I care, it DESERVES to be squashed.

Its just a PRESENT. Squashing it wont squash the person its meant for

You're right.

For once.

Im ALWAYS right k.

So deluded...

Bleahh. Daos you.

Whatever the hell la xD

Hurh!

I thought you were daoing me.

Hurh!

... eh.

Hurh!

SO LAME
LAME SHIT LARRRRRR

Im gonna post this on my blog or something.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Laalaa. Wait send to my email first.

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez