Friday, May 18, 2007

Posted by yann at 9:29 PM
whee. today was a pretty boring day. laaa.

okay so i was supposed to be preparing for jap presentation in the morning, but i predictably didnt. whee. i went to read. can you believe it? i haven't touched a storybook in weeks! =x

okay so basically after that i was fervently trying to contact adeline cause i didn;t know whether she was coming early for the jap presentation. in the end nelson had to become the messenger. whee! thanks!!(: but that evil guy started reprimanding me for wasting his smses.

okay lets see. so the super super climax of my super super boring day was jap presentation.

lets see.
i was super nervous; i could hear my heart jumping and struggling and banging on my ribcage. and then i totally forgot the script i prepared during the presentation. so i started looking at the script BUT i printed it in too small a font! sheesh! ): so i crapped out some sentences from what i could remember of the content. i could just feel all the grammar mistakes spilling out of my mouth.

my heart almost died when i recieved my score mann. (bold, underline, caps, italize) I GOT FULL MAAAARKS!!!(((((((((: ohmigawd i think my teached was being extra nice(: whee! i almost burst out laughing mannn! (i died of hyperventilation then)

and i was totally gloating when nelson didnt get full marks xDDDDD and of all things, he didnt cause he was being so un-lively. anyway who has heard me speak jap will so obviously know that i am totally un-jap lor.

whee. i shall go back to watcing tv now. byyyye! ((((((((: whee! im still super happy from jap presentation. wheeee!!!

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez