Sunday, May 20, 2007

Posted by yann at 9:31 AM
okay. lets see. what did i do yesterday? oh yeah. sleep

*nods* seriously. i spent the whole day sleeping. okay not exactly. cause i got up to do what? oh right. eat. but i did read a little. well. and i surfed the net too but that isnt counted.

so basically, yesterday was an extra boring day. and i was too bored to practise the piano so my piano teacher's gonna kill me today.

oh yeah and im going to back up my homework and songs and stuff in my thumbdrive today cause im suuper afraid my laptop will crash or something; after it died on me yesterday. (but they say its just overheat) i promise i'll treat you better now! =x =x =x please dont die! but just in case, im going to back up my files anyway.

whee. i shall go... practise the piano? now. okay maybe not. i'll got watch tv. whee. im a tv junkie.

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez