Thursday, May 17, 2007

Posted by yann at 9:21 PM
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
candy in the sun
(??? i had a baaaad day today mann >.<)

Will I get far in life?
vindicated
(heyyy!)

How do my friends see me?
extraordinary girl
(ahaha lol! whee!!((: ) *imagines jy going YEAH RIIIIGH *COUGH COUGH**

Where will I get married?
don't love you no more
(haha lol!!!)

What is my best friend's theme song?
thank you
(eh. okay x))

What is the story of my life?
dont lie
(eh. i lie too much ah? but im so honest! =x)

What is/was high school like?
fool again
(how can! im still enjoying sch leh!)

How can I get ahead in life?
welcome to my life
(err. okay.)

What is the best thing about me?
one, two step
(Huh. is that supposed to be good?)

What is today going to be like?
here we go again
(that's spot-on!)

What is in store for this weekend?
my everything
(woww. okay so this weekend im gonna be extra selfish)

What song describes my parent(s)?
pretty boy
(err. i think pretty=mummy; boy=daddy.)

To describe my grandparents?
journey to the past
(ohmigawd! this is so amusing >.<)(err. its quite true actually. i dont know half my grandparents)

How is my life going?
have you ever
(err. okay is that supposed to be good or bad?)

How does the world see me?
let's get it started
(huh?!?)

Will I have a happy life?
my happy ending
(WHEE!(((: )

What do my friends really think of me?
you had a bad day
(fine. i know. you dont have to tell me)

Do people secretly lust after me?
incomplete
(huh.)

How can I make myself happy?
you and me
(err. okayy.)

What should I do with my life?
complicated
(complicate my life?)

Will I ever have children?
superstar
(is that a yes or no?)

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez