Monday, July 24, 2006

Posted by yann at 7:48 PM
wahhh forgot about i.s. ws today xD so in the end i had to finish question 7 during lunch. with help from jy the great, of course x)

anyway im so freaking dead. im getting really slack. like. really really slack. and incidentally, extremely forgetful too. so that means i have to ask my mum to remind me to bring stuff when my memory is supposed to be better than hers

exco voting today. (incidentally, council elections application starts today too. i think im not running. next yr perhaps x))

anyway i really dont want to be in exco. i mean, one of the rules (set by me x)) stated that the person must "have the ability to lead" which i, unfortunately, do not have. the class doesnt listens to me anyway.

so. yeah. the class should let only nelson lewis and tiffany be in exco. not me. just merge treasurer and secretary. and *poof* there goes your three ppl exco.

you have power, sure, in exco. but yeah. i dont think i can lead.

my mum says it lack of confidence and too concerned about what others think. but the problem is, the world doesnt revolve around me. there are other people in the world too and there's no point if i care about me and just only me. (yeah yeah i know im egocentric (courtesy of tiffany bong :)))

on a lighter note, its a non-stress tuesday tmr (:

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez