Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Posted by yann at 10:25 PM
shit. i really dont wanna sacrifice my saturdays for a maths class or whatever.
okayy was really shocked during assembly today. i was like 'no wayyy'. anyway i told gor i wasnt gonna go for the training. because
1. i just dont feel like it (: [okay that points to a problem with my attitude. but ANYway, saturdays are for chionging projects!]
2. i was probably tyco so i'll be the stupidest person in the class or something
3. its on saturdays.
4. it mightclash with chem.
5. its on saturdays.
6. i'm the only girl from nushigh.
7. its on saturdays.

8. its on saturdays.

100000000. its still on saturdays

anyway went to ask ms cheong. and unfortunately the chem thing only starts in term 4. haii.

anddd as expected, my mum told me to go. ('its such a good opportunity!') okay fine.
time to not go against my mum for once to thank her for teaching me chem.

ANYway.
- ive got to run up to the classroom everymorning to unlock the door for the class (aka the security guard etc.) and i think i'll lose the key >.<
- chinese was ummm. not very pleasant.
- break. went with the 105 ppl again.
- physics. okayy i finally met our physics teacher. ms angela lim (right? >.<) and well, she was okayy. but mr wee's still betta! (:
- ms chua! okay history is getting slightly more interesting. at least the pace is faster now.
- some weird games in audi. the first game was really amusing.
- lunch. fries (again xD)
- all the yr 1s went for dance late xD so fen had to wait for us. xD
- mariel was talking about weird stuff. and i was telling her about the jelly, the duck and the beancurd. (but she didnt get who they were ANYway)
- dance was okay. quite boring actually.
- jap. (damn.) finallyi dont have to study for any quizzes or tests etc. in the bus.
- was supposed to have 'oral practice' but it didnt happen anyway.
- was pigging out on skittles with tricia during break
- got 8.6 for jap compo only. (damn.)
- had a lotof trouble trying to complete ws 3. (aka a sign for me to study jap more often xD)
- was trying to find reasons not to bathe after i reached home because finish bathing = start on homework >.<
- finished chinese in 30 mins. haahaa. 3 questions only!
- trieddoing some history. (but didnt succeed ANYway)
- hah! finally touched my chinese dictionary and started looking up all the shen1ci2s in the lu xun passage. (i havent touched a dictionary in months)
- did maths filing. didnt know what needed my mum's signature so i told her to sign on every single quiz. and the exams too.


remind myself to:
1. bring the key (!!) [or im dead]
2. bring the maths file (!!) [or mr ku will kill me]

theres i.s. tmr. damn. 04 said it was really hard >.<

damn. i didnt yu4xi2 the ciyus for the next kewen. donglaoshi cant call me in class! ):

[i think i have like 'pick me to answer the question' on my face or something. all the teachers picked on me today ): ]

and i think there's something wrong with my memory power. (even jy said i had laorenchidaizhen) (oh yeah, remember laoyachidaizhen? aka da moderator of the p6gep thingy (: aka me.) ANYway i keep forgetting what hw i have.

lets see. after barely 2 weeks.
i forgot:
1. my health booklet.
2. put my clips in my pocket but thought i didnt so i went round today without my clips and looking like i just woke up or something
3. my pe attire (but the whole class didnt go for pe ANYway)
4. my english textbook (but it was the first lesson xD)
5. what my locker code was. so i had to try like 10 thousand times before finally getting it.
6. about donglaoshi's key.
7. the geog notes i was supposed to pass to jean.

thats:
forgetting one thing per two days.

my memory is so great.

(wahhh im listening to some extra extra nice song now)(its extra extra nice)(have i said it before? it is extra extra nice) --------------------------> (okay im being lame)

booo. i dont wanna go to sch tmr!

and that reminds me! we havent done axis!

damn damn damn damn damn.

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez