Thursday, May 21, 2009

Posted by yann at 10:13 PM
I woke up really early today for riotinto because i had to go to school myself! ): almost fell asleep during the paper. fortunately, kashing (who was originally supposed to sit next to me) had to sit at the back because yihui came in late and took his seat! muahaha. so in the end kashing ended up throwing staples at weijin instead :D whee!

OH. THERE WAS THIS HUGE GREEN CATERPILLAR THAT DROPPED ON ME WHEN I WAS WALKING UNDER SOME TREE!!! i had to shake it off my water bottle >.< except for the fact that it's green, it crawls, has more legs than me, and belongs to the insect group... it's quite cute actually!

i missed EXCO meeting today >.<>.<>.<

anyway, the year 4 meeting started late!! so in the end it only ended at... around 4:30? debra, jean, mariel (nice enough to waiting for us) and i cabbed to tockseng outing xD

night at the museum II was funny! but i didn't watch night at the museum I; apparently the first one was nicer! mmhm. the monkeys are the best! haha. we went for dinner after that and most of us went home :D i think. except for clayton who still had training.

i went home today and saw the IGGY letter my dad left for me! woots! :D

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez