Sunday, May 24, 2009

Posted by yann at 10:08 AM
Hmm. I've not been feeling at ease recently! This is bad!

I had to go back for SMP again yesterday xD It wasn't very productive yesterday; I was like. on facebook half the time xD (Reminder for myself: Write code)

Yesterday was a pretty boring day I suppose; I stayed at home watching dramas because my mum's not in Singapore again... My biggest accomplishment: To tidy up my wardrobe! Well, I only tidied up a certain corner which was really messy and getting on my nerves. I ended up throwing half of the clothes there away xD I don't even wear them anymore O.o I promise to continue tidying the rest of my room once I come back! :D :D

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez