Friday, May 22, 2009

Posted by yann at 7:23 PM
Eh. what a terrible day today. right, rachel? :D <--- happy birthday wife! :p thanks; i saw your facebook note i know i'm handsome :D

Today was the very first day of script checking! We got back my better papers today: chemistry, physics, biology and maths. I'm quite satisfied with my marks, I suppose, except for physics! haha. but i still can't believe i got 2 out of 3 marks for that cow question O.o

I feel accomplished today! I walked to clementi central in 10+ mins and FINISHED MY KFC MEAL IN 15 MINUTES!!! :D sort of. i kind of left my drink and whipped potato xD haha. and i walked back to school in 10+ mins again! reached school just on time at 1:30 PM. woots!

Building robots are hard. I wonder how i even managed to enter NJRC in primary school O.o

anyway the prime ministers' wives came today. (i.e. not two wives of the same prime minister... 2 wives of 2 different prime ministers... -.-) we happened to be in the library when they walked in (okay actually i think that was only one of them) but luckily they didnt come into the discussion room to talk to us! phewww.

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez