Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Posted by yann at 8:05 PM
Hello! :D I am back! I shall start blogging in full sentences from now on, influenced by GM (Greater Grassy Mind <-- new adjective for full of grass!).

I took my last examination today. It was pretty okay, except economics is not my subject. I'm not corny enough! I'm probably not going to do well, but I'll find out if that's true only later! Being the day of my last examination, i should logically be out the whole day playing. Unfortunately, I had to go for SMP! ): I'm going to dream about honeycombs tonight. I hope I come up with a proof whilst I'm dreaming. The worst thing is, I have SMP again tomorrow!! BOOO. I should try to complete as much of our project as possible before leaving for my holiday, or else Debra and GM will kill me!

Blogging in complete sentences is challenging.

Facebook is too addictive, but it's also great for self-discovery. I learnt that I must not open restaurants in future.

It is now time to look at honeycombs.

I can't wait for tomorrow and the day after!

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez