Sunday, October 22, 2006

Posted by yann at 8:13 PM
gahh. went jogging today. and after the jog, my head was giddy for thirty whole minutes. sheesh. my sis says its cos i havent been exercising very often recently. fine. ): but my mum says its cos of my flu. but i thought the jog would remove the fever! ):

gahh. im hooked on reading storybooks xD read for the whole day today x) i should start mugging soon. but. maybe not just yet :P

sis has been doing her blog layout for the whole day. and its seriously. pink. no better word to describe it x) but well. it is kindof nice. gahh. too bad she brought the photoshop cd up. now im too lazy to get it so i can install it into my com xD

heehee. i saw this weird but amusing poem yesterday:
The rose is a rose,
And was always a rose.
But the theory now goes
That the apple's a rose,
And the pear is, and so's
The plum, I suppose.
The dear only know
What will next prove a rose.
You, of course, are a rose--
But were always a rose.

mug mug mug
im a mugger!
okay. maybe not.

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez