Sunday, August 27, 2006

Posted by yann at 6:05 PM
woohoo! it was extra extra fun yesterday! yayy!

okay well. it wasnt exciting in the morning. just went for imo. realised that the third question of the test was extra easy after i handed up the test... ): anyway. prof tay got really irritated at us. and threatened to leave halfway; but pardon me, i seriously was okay with it. because i was getting really nervous about being late for dance. anyway left at around 1130. half an hour earlier, but anyway. rushed my lunch in 10mins on the car. my mum had to stop halfway for my to finish my lunch x)

anyway reached the dance room. phew! i wasnt the latest! (: anyway i wore all my dance clothes inside. so i just took off my polo tee and my skirt and wore the red skirt over. and then had to retie my hair etc. etc. angela, chua and mira helped me with the flower, makeup and stuff. and they put blush on an extra extra huge part of my face and it was extra extra dark too. sashimi said i looked retarded. and i must say, i agreed. anyway it was rush rush rush. my makeup was rushed out and everything. and i didnt have the glitter thing on for rehearsal but nevermind anyway. and we were late for rehearsal so we were running to the concourse. and my skirt wasnt worn properly so when i ran the whole skirt flew up x) luckily i was wearing fbts inside. but i think nobody noticed. >.<

then ms flo told us we werent supposed to bring our bags in. so it was running to the dance room again. ._. and me, angela, chua, mira became porters for everybody else. anyway managed to hurry change into my dance shoes. and went back to audi. and it was wait wait wait. there was a band jamming on stage and the technical crew and stage crew were adjusting the lights sounds and everything. dan and jo were like tickling me through the whole thing. and the thing is, they were sitting on both sides of me. and i was sitting really unladylikely and was screaming and everything and the spotlight accidentally shone on me >.< i adjusted my skirt and leaned back and tried to hide my face behind jo's xD

anyway after one hour the 'rehearsal' started. we ran through the entrance and exits of everybody etc. etc. and we stopped at intermission. the dance people didnt get to practise but it was okay anyway.

we were told to siam while the audience came in; so we all went to the dance room and touched up on makeup. but seriously. that only made my blush redder and my lips extra extra red and my whole face felt uncomfortable! ):

anyway we sneaked into the audi before the concert started and sat on the steps. it was extra extra cosy ((((: me jo dan tiff were all squeezing in this little corner. finallyit was intermission and we got to perform and everything and we went back to the audi. i must add, the matinee was shitty. those who went for the gala were lucky. the harpists and everything was really good. but the nan hua dance people had their cd jammed! so they couldnt even finish their dance! and all the music didnt come on for a long time and everything. well. the matinee was more like a full dress rehearsal. we all left the audi demoralised. and the thing ended 1.5h late. and the next concert started in an hour.

all of us rushed to the canteen for dinner. we all pigged out on deserts x) cos we knew they would be gone by the time everybody else came. that chocolate thing and tarts were extra nice x) anyway we had like pink forks and pink food and our lipstick and gloss was almost gone x) met sashimi fiza sab squishy and squishy's sis! x) got a hug from sashimiiiiiii! yayy! anyway sashimi, again, said i looked like a doll. meaning. i looked retarded. so i went to the toilet and rubbed off my blush and lipstick and everything so it looked more natural. the blush was almost all gone (: and so was the lipstick. except tat my face hurt from all the rubbing x)

anyway went back to audi from beng for the evening show. the order of the events were changed to make everything smoother, and part of the storyline was sacrificed. then we were all supposed to siam again while the audience came in. anyway waited at the periodic table. and then it was time for us to go in. tiff and mira helped me put on more blush and lipstick and lipgloss againafter i wiped everything off! ): eugenia was like laughing at me cos my cheeks were so red >.< luckily she helped me wiped some off (: anyway our perf was okay. except i almost fell when i did the twirl because i didnt let my leg push me up enough x) and i found out after that that elaine almost tripped and everybody that saw was laughing during the performance x) just that i think the fog covered it up xD

anyway after that went back to the dance studio and took pics ((((: we took like 5 photos or something. we were first doing some formal pose first. then later i was lying on dan and tiff was lying on me; the juniors were all lying on each other while the seniors were doing some elegant pose behind xD and next the juniors all did a heart and then some choo choo train thing and finally in one pic me jo dan and tiff were hugging each other. and the seniors were doing some low to high thing that was so funny! x) anyway mira suggested going for supper but i declined cos my mum wouldnt allow ): so sad la.

anyway we all got flowers and i reserved one flower for stinky x)

during intermission we all went to the audi to watch the concert (((: after i met stinky in the concourse and gave her the flowers and got a hug again x)

anyway i was sitting at the front at the left so i could only see the left side of the stage xD all the dance people all stood up after almost every perf x) well. i was sure we stood up after the band played. the seniors beside me got me to stand up for some (-.^) reason. (-.^)

anyway the harp people were really good. (haii. i missed the nanhua dance) anyway the high high high part was when the teachers came out to sing. zhuolaoshi sang some cantonese/some other dialect song and seniors were like "zhuolaoshiwomenyongyuanzhichini!" xD anyway ms wong came out; again. and the dance seniors were trying to pull me up to dance x) but i declined anyway x) a pity dan left before we came to this part! ):

anyway stinky and all the other nushigh people came to the front and stinky was sitting with me before we deicded to stand up too. and after miss wong finished her encore we all went back to out seat. during the we are all in this together, all the dance people went up to dance too. x) anyway after that the performers were supposed to go up on stage for some thing and stuff like that so eugenia and aiwei were using all the rest in proper attire to cover their tshirt x) anyway after that went to wait with stinky at the concourse but she left every early ): xinyi and squishy came and we waited together but xinyi left too ): finally my mum came. booo. i didnt want to leave school. it was so fun! ):

it was extra extra fun yesterday!

but i had to do hw today ):
boo.

yayy. orchid! <3

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez