Thursday, November 20, 2008

Posted by yann at 10:38 PM
hihi :p doing some weird random quiz! actually i might have done this quiz before O.o

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
How do you feel today?
me & u by cassie.
(uh...?)
What’s your outlook on life?
she's no you by jesse mccartney
(huh! is this supposed to make sense O.o)
What does your family think of you?
good day by the click 5
(okay this doesnt make sense either. if the next one doesn't make sense, i'm gonna stop doing this quiz ._.)
What do your friends think of you?
s.o.s. by rihanna
(haha whoops. do i need help?)(oh i know!~ i'm supposed to save them!)
What do strangers think of you?
lucky by britney spears (hehe one of my favourite old songs :p)
(haha i think so too!)
Will you get married?
big girls don't cry by fergie
(eeee. is that a no?)
Are you good at school?
on the way down by ryan cabrera
(eh! hehe. bad omen!)
Will you be successful?
sway by PCD
(hmmm. sway to the...what?)

What song should they play on your birthday?
s.o.s. by jonas brothers
(ANOTHER S.O.S.! uh oh.)
What song should they play at your graduation?
at the beginning by richard marx and donna lewis
(awww)
The Soundtrack of your life?
breakaway by kelly clarkson
(hehe. breakaway from school!)
You and your best friends are?
flipside by the click 5
(haha we're too different!)

Happy times:
best day of my life by jesse mccartney
(WOAH. this is quite freaky!)

Sad times:
promiscuous by nelly furtado
(uh. is that supposed to be advice?)
Every day:
complicated by avril lavigne
(no it's not. all i'm going now is eat, sleep and play O.o)
For tomorrow:
hey juliet by lmnt
(huh.)
For you:
collide by howie day
(collide with.. what?)

What does next year have in store for me?
when there was me and you by vanessa anne hudgens
(haha whoops. am i going to lose something?)

What do I say when life gets too hard?
hotline by ciara
(doesn't it go "you can call me" or something like that O.o)
What song will I dance to at my wedding?
my humps by black eyed peas
(haha whoops.)
What do you want as your career?
the way by clay aiken
(THE WAY. oooh sounds quite cool)
Your favorite saying?
irresistable by jessica simpson
(err. no i dont say that)
How will I die?
catch your wave by the click 5
(err am i going to die in a surfing accident or something? Oo)(or maybe i'm trying to stop some tsunami)
What is some good advice for me?
obviously by mcfly
(haha. obviously what)
How can I make myself happy?
take a bow by rihanna
(*takes a bow**takes another one*)

What song will they play at my funeral?
get up by ciara
(EH. no i dont want to "get up"; i'm going to scare everyone away!)
What does everyone else think my current theme song is
when you say nothing at all by ronan keating
(haha hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.)
What do I think my current theme song is?
all good things (come to an end) by nelly furtado
(eeeeeee. so sad!)
kk i'm done! haha that was quite fun :p

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez