Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Posted by yann at 8:50 PM
ooosh. super tiring today. ): me and my lousy stamina. ): and my knees and hands hurt now cause of doing push ups on the track! ee.

oh shoosh this is freaky i hear this stupid noise that just keeps repeating and repeating. oh and the phone just rang.

okay. i was scaring myself. it was just my phone vibrating and yihui calling me on my house phone.

and i'm proud of myself!(: i finished bio! yayy!

and all my brain cells just died in logic today. really, i thought i had that teeny weeny bit of common sense in me but i realised.... i dont understand just about everything mr ku said! uh-oh. i'm dead, right? ):

oh whee im drowning in jap hw. *nods* like a lot a lot a lot of jap homework. uh-oh. ):

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez