Sunday, March 18, 2007

Posted by yann at 8:51 PM
woosh camp is finally over! had an extra long sleep just now!(:

so day 1:
reached sch; but the camp ppl were not here yet so i played bridge with a couple of people. hee =x i kept losing. so anyways after a long time, the ppl were finally here. did a couple of random stuff including cheers and went off to the campsite. It looked better than I imagined but... it was infested with mosquitoes, lizards and god knows what. So anyways after lunch was a couple of games. I was feeling quite siaan cos. I dont know. Also we did the challenge rope course. Okay. A really small part of it. Woosh. Belaying was tiring! I wanted to climb the pole again to try the other things but I only found out we could go twice (if we beg the instructor) after I had taken off my harness and helmet. So troublesome to put it on again! So basically that was it. After that was dinner and stuff.

day 2:
I didnt get enough sleep in the night! Haha. I couldnt fall asleep because a lot of people were talking xD So anyways woke up bright and early. Debra refused to wake up! After that was rafting. We built a raft that probably couldnt hold together xD and had to get into the extra dirty water! Boo. We did challenge pole after that! Haha. It was quite scary. I didnt catch the pole =x We also had campfire item prep. Errrrrrr. Okay. The choreographing was quite okay. Hee we thought of everything impromptu. Then there was abseiling. Not very exciting but it was quite hard to walk down the wall.

Campfire was quite... okay. Haha. I was quite tired and was extremely close to dozing off. Woosh we finally got to sleep xD

Day 3:
Woke up quite late; but still managed to finish packing and washing up. Haha. There was area cleaning. The hole where the campfire was was smelly! Haha. And the confetti stuck to the floor. So after area cleaning was basically slack time. Hee(:

Had our photos taken and stuff and said bye to the instructors! =x Gahh. Yep. Reached school on the extra empty bus. Haha. There were only like us and 201 on the extra big bus. Some instructors followed on the second bus. Instructor potato said he was going to treat 202 to macs! Unfair! Haha. So anyways my bro was nice enough to send me home and get me some food(: Hee(:

Lalala. School starts tmr. Booo.

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez