Sunday, January 18, 2009

Posted by yann at 7:05 PM
went to my grandma's house to make pineapple tarts yesterday! haha. actually... my sis and mum and maid went to make pineapple tarts :D my dad was overseas and my bro went out and i didnt want to be left alone at home so i tagged along :p haha EYE POWER! aiyah. it's actually cos my other two little cousins went there too so there were three little cousins playing with dough so there wasnt enough space around the table for me to help! realllyyyy!! anyway they finished making all the pineapple tarts in the end so i guess my eye power worked! yayayayaayy

haha anyway i feasted the whole day cause i had nothing to do xD we had pizzas for lunch. actually. the pizzas were SUPPOSED to be for lunch. except i probably ate it for lunch, 2:00PM tea, 3:00PM tea, 4:00PM tea and 5:00PM tea. dinner was at 6:00PM or something :D haha.

whoosh. so tired. hmm. eye power is tiring too! so i napped throughout todayyyy. now i have lots of homework to complete T.T nooooooooo.

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez