Saturday, December 20, 2008

Posted by yann at 11:34 AM
wahahaaa my sis's hair is WEIRD :D hahaaa. she got. umm. a straight fringe O.o O.o O.o

wahhh yesterday was a random day! i just remembered in the morning that i had piano too -.- but i already promised marianne that i would be going for the orientation thing. hmmmmmm. haha. so in the end i went to school for only 30mins. and then left for piano. and yesterday happened to be matriculation. me and jean got mobbed by parents asking about the modular system/which humans and arts to take etc. O.o in the end i reached piano like 35 mins late. muahahaa. whoooops. luckily it was a 2-hour lesson. so i can say i went for 3/4 of my lesson. (instead of "i went for only 1/2 my lesson") and then i rushed off from piano again -.- sheeeesh. my mum should have taken leave yesterday to drive me around :D hahaa.

oh nooo. the new polo tee is weird! it has the huge school logo printed on it. and the girl's version is also straight cut (according the the bibi and baba person) hmm. stocked up on the old one!! hahaa.

yayyayayayayyay going shopping with my sis later!! hmm and hopefully we can meet our mum and dad to get a lift home or something :D haaha. i think they're around the same place too!!!

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez