Thursday, November 15, 2007

Posted by yann at 9:19 PM
): ): today was my last day in the japanese secondary school! T.T (yes yes i miss the ppl in nus high, but...) T.T last day lehh! luckily i remembered to bring my camera ^.^

so. yup. went to sch today... my mum was late for work so she dropped me at the bus stop to walk to the sch! T.T nvm... morning exercise, yeah? yup. so i went there; sayuri wasn't here yet so i talked to the other ppl.

so. hmm. first period was EC. ms fisher was super funny! xD especially when she imitated a cat! haha! then masahiro atsuki (?) yutaro rina said their speeches and everything. they were great! ^.^

yup. next was... science. haha! the funny sensei again! xD we learnt about... combustion! ^.^ it's super fun! at least i understood the lesson(: you know right! the sensei actually wanted to be a composer when he was young (he was telling the class). and it's super funny cause he totally didn't look like that type! oh yeah we got to burn this magnesium strip! haha! like the fireworks thingy. and it was super bright!!(: and sayuri's lab grp was really nice!(:

next they had japanese lesson but i didn't attend again cause we were invited to the library to look at the manga there. we ended playing japanese chess(shogi)! haha! but the hwa chong guy super evil lor! he didn't say that he knew how to play! it was like me: "ooh cool! let's play!" *comes over* hc guy:"okay let's play" *sit down* sensei: "this moves one step forward" me: *moves that piece* hc guy:*move another piece* me:*randomly moves another piece under the teacher's guidance* hc guy:*move a piece until it passes the three row bounday* *flips the piece over* sensei: "shirimasuka (you know how to play? O.o)" hc guy: *nods* me: "YOU DIDN't SAY! stop bullying my pieces!" hc guy: *smiles* me: (it was my move) "how does this move ah?" hc guy: (starts explaining) me: "how does this move then?" *points to another one* hc guy: *doesn't reply* *looks around* "you talking to me?" me: *rolls eyes* anybody else around?

luckily, more girls came over!! and there was this girl completely guiding me. like "don't move here, he'll eat you!" then *plot plot*"okay you can eat his general" and we WONN!!! hah!(: beginners' luck, eh?

next i went back to class for.. history. they weren't talking about japanese artists anymore. they talked about world war I. and sayuri was forever typing on her dictionary to allow me to understand the lesson (i know what's united nations, the weimer treaty etc. in jap now :)) so i was pleased to say, i sort of understood (?)

next was lunch! *sigh* the day's ending soon ): ): oh yeah. did i mention? everyday during lunch, there will be this dj broadcasting music to the school!(: nice songs(: after lunch the three of us exchange students were presented with the photo we took with the class!(: then we had to say a few words in appreciation O.o i totally didn't know what to say O.o whoops! so i said a really short speech xD

next i spammed phototaking mann! xD haha. i forgot to bring my camera for the past 2 days! ): so i took pictures with a lot of ppl and took pictures of a lot of ppl xD especially their funny poses! haha! i'll post the picture up when i transfer it to my laptop xD super funny caan!

next was the closing ceremony T.T after we got our certificates, we played jankeneki and some other game. fun fun! haha!then we went for phototaking and refreshments (yum.) T.T before long, the day was over! ): went back to class for a bit. then it was really time to say bye ): ): ):

T.T i want to cry already!! T.T i want to go to their school again!! T.T

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez