Friday, February 02, 2007

Posted by yann at 7:11 PM
I was doing lit, but i needed a break; so. yep.

Well. There's nothing much to blog about. So i shall talk about my marvellous breakfast.

Today, I ate:
1. One large piece of chocolate cake with fruits (mango, longan, kiwi, strawberry, grape, dragonfruit) on top
2. Half a pack of chilli bagel chips (180g)(it is extremely weird-tasting)(but its so nice and crunchy)
3. One slice of pizza-tasting bread (it says "country loaf" on the pack)
4. (I drank) 4 cups of water

Last night, for supper I ate:
1. One large piece of chocolate cake with fruits (mango, longan, kiwi, strawberry, grape, dragonfruit) on top
2. A pack of yoghurt
3. 2 slices of ham
4. 2 pieces of chilli bagel chips

Sometimes, I'm amazed by myself. (:

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez