Monday, November 13, 2006

Posted by yann at 3:55 PM
oh crap. today has been a very disappointing day. *nods* its script checking day. english physics history and maths.

well. for english. crap. i cant get my a. stinky and girly insisted it was quite high. but well. i deproved a lot from my previous module. i failed my summary writing. serious. i got 10.5 only. out of 25. 2.5 for content. out of 15. woww. my content rawks huh.

physics was really really disappointing. crap. when i got my paper, it was really really really happy. cos well. at least i wont fail physics. BUT

they had to deduct two marks for question 5. crap crap. and the worse thing is, jiayi added two marks for that question! ._. gahh. and she was like "YES! I BEAT YOU FOR ONE SUBJECT!" with that jiayi-y handsign of hers. x)

okay. dont feel like talking about maths. it totally sucked. crapzoids.

but history was not that disappointing ((((((: *beams* i improved my sbq! yeah! serious. i failed the last sbq test. as in fail fail. fail 50%. but well. history was quite easy. so. nothing much to be happy about except my sbqs improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could go on if i want to but i'll go eat lunch now.

bye.

-gahh. so many dance practices -

0 comments on " "

 

SMILE ت Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez